Register Now for 2017-2018 school year, dance classes. Classes are filling. Five are currently wait list only!
Register today to reserve your spot! Classes begin Mon. Aug 28, that’s 2 weeks from today!
Sample of Some Great Classes Still Open:
1. Tuesday Bop/Tap (ages 4-5)- this is creative movement, hip hop, & tap. Great for the dancer who loves upbeat music, movement, but isn’t interested in ballet. We hope to see boys outnumber the girls in this one.
2. Monday Hip Hop 1 (ages 8-10)- beginner dance class, no prior dance experience necessary. Sneakers & active wear. Fun, fun, fun!
3. Wednesday Musical Theater Dance/Tap (ages 5-7) – After school class. Learn basic theater jazz steps and beginner tap. Do some acting & enhance your performance. Great addition or alternative to Ballet/Tap. See also, Wednesday Musical Theater Dance (8-13).
4. Thursday Morning Toddler Classes:
Mommy & Me (ages 2-3)- Finally, a class for two year olds! This is an interactive class with a child and adult (nanny, granny, daddy, whoever). Bond with your child, improve coordination & balance, and learn to dance move in time with music.
Baby Ballet (ages 3-5)- beginner ballet and creative movement, fun & imaginative.
5. Monday Lyrical 1 (ages 10-15)- beginner lyrical (fluid movement, a blend of ballet & jazz). Great for dancers looking to try a new style of dance. New dancers welcome.